FREE Super Saver Shipping. Details

 d-CON 00027 Ultra Set Covered Mouse Trap

d-CON 00027 Ultra Set Covered Mouse Trap


FREE Super Saver Shipping. Details

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The qoute With regular Mouse Traps

It was late one night and I was sitting in the kitchen having a late night snack. Then in the corner of my eye I saw something small and dark challenging across the floor. I looked over but didn't see anything. I put it down to being tired and went to bed.


A few days later I was sitting in the kitchen colse to lunch time and again opinion I saw something over by the cooker. I prolonged to eat my lunch but didn't take my eyes off the spot where I opinion I had seen something. Then suddenly and without warning a mouse ran out from underneath the cooker and ran along the kitchen floor only to disappear underneath the back door. Having only ever seen mice on Tv I was quite shocked to see one running across my kitchen floor!

Sticky Mouse Trap

I felt very uncomfortable knowing there was at least one mouse running colse to my house. I went to the store and headed for the pest operate section of the store. I bought a pack of 6 traditional mouse traps, some cheese and headed home. Setting the first mouse trap was a lot more difficult that I imagined it would be. For some guess I kept setting the thing off. This was probably due to the fact I was nervous having never set a mouse trap before. eventually I got three traps set and in position and I went to bed.

The qoute With regular Mouse Traps

The following morning I was disgusted with what I found. One of the traps had caught a mouse in it by the leg but hadn't killed it. Someone else trap had a mouse in it that was dead but the trap had made a mess of killing it. I found all this quite worrying. I assuredly didn't want to come downstairs to dead or half dead mice every morning. At the store I had also noticed sticky mouse traps but had been told by a friend that these were even more inhumane than the regular traps.

I had also been speaking to a house member who had put poison down only to have the mice crawl into the walls of the house and die. I didn't think this was a viable solution either. It wasn't until later in the week when a friend came colse to with an electric mouse zapper that I felt I had found a good solution to the problem. The gismo essentially gave the mouse a huge electric shock and ensured a timely death for the mouse and also prevented any mess.

I located bait in the mouse zapper and the next morning found a dead mouse inside. I was able to assuredly dispose of the dead mouse by tipping it into a trash bag. I felt fully comfortable with this formula of pest operate as the mouse was killed speedily and it seemed a lot more humane than the other methods available.

Over the coming weeks the gismo caught less and less mice and I no longer have a mouse problem. I now use the mouse zapper along with an ultrasonic gismo to keep my house a mouse free zone! If you are finding for a simple, effective solution to mice in your home I would highly advise using an electric mouse trap together with an ultrasonic mouse deterrent.

The qoute With regular Mouse Traps

My Links : Natural Gas Grills CatGenie SmartCartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment